Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Painting Water in Door County

Hello Everyone,

I recently returned from Door County Plein Air and I must say Door County was an incredible place to paint. They had everything from barns to nautical scenes to store fronts to aspen woodlands. I even took a chance and painted my daughters playing on the beach, a subject I normally don't attempt these days. Below are a couple of the paintings I did from the event-which are sold, as well as a new painting that is available. I hope you enjoy and please consider adding an original Jason Tako painting to your collection. See more at www.JasonTako.com.

Lake Michigan Sunrise
oil on linen panel, 9x12
$1,000, framed.
Contact Jason at Jason@JasonTako.com to inquire.

Nautical Patterns (Completed in 2 hours during the quick draw)
oil on linen panel, 11x14
SOLD

Jason during the quick draw painting Nautical Patterns.


Beach Girls
oil on linen panel, 12x9
SOLD

Jason painting his daughters on the shore of Lake Michigan.


No comments: