Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sales and Awards at Plein Air Camp Hill

Hello Everyone!

Plein Air Camp was a great success! The event gets better every year. We were allowed to paint anywhere in south central PA so I took the opportunity to paint some country scenes. My first painting, The Basement Door sold before the Collector's Preview Party even began. This painting also received the People's Choice Award and Honorable Mention. I also sold The Horse Barn and my quick draw painting The Yellow House. See below for photos of these paintings.

The next event that I will be at is History Meets the Arts this coming June 12-14. I will be giving several talks on painting outdoors and exhibiting my latest works at the show. If you like art, if you like history, this is an event you will not want to miss.

The Basement Door
Oil on linen panel, 11"x14"
$1,200-SOLD!

The Horse Barn
Oil on linen panel, 11"x14"
$1,200-SOLD!

Jay Penica, Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor in Camp Hill, PA, with his mother Wendy, proudly hold my quick draw painting Yellow House that Jay purchased for his mother as a birthday gift.

No comments: